Monday 8 August 2016

First things............



First thing is to thank my lovely blog friends Simone, Lin and Mrs A for their so so kind comments on my last long overdue blog post. You are wonderful people!

And I don't know about you but my first thing most mornings (if I have time) is to try to catch up with everything on line - Facebook, Instagram, Email, Pinterest, Twitter, etc, etc, etc. This is combined with having my breakfast but in a twinkling of an eye a couple of hours whizzes past and its 10.00am already!


I'm not a coffee lover but I rather wish I was as apparently it gets one going for the rest of the day - and I need to get going!! Especially on a day that is meant for sewing/crafting. Today is a charity shop day and I'll be off in an hour or so but I'm making time for a blog post first.

I made the top coffee picture for my sister who is definitely a coffee addict and reaction on Instagram persuaded me to stitch a couple more to add to my gifty stock. I'm really loving this "sewing illustration" way of making fabric pictures. I recently bought a coffee themed stamp set from Altenew which is just right for stitching. I do hope a "tea set" is somewhere in the pipeline for release!


3 comments:

  1. Love your fabric illustrations :o)
    You are so good with your sewing machine. I bought a free sewing foot but it is still in it's original box. Well I don't even know where it is... oh well, I'm sure I'll find it when I'll use some of my hamster-craft-stash :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just blogger and emails keep me busy. Daren't go onto Pinterest and haven't a clue what Instagram is anyway. I'm way behind the times. I love these samplers you have stitched. I really should do more sewing. I bought an all singing and all dancing sewing machine last year. It took me two weeks to read the manual and work out what was what! My internet has been playing up big time so
    I'm way behind . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coffee but I also love tea! I drink coffee when I am hungry and tea when I am thirsty! Your pictures are so well made. You should take up crafting as a profession Ann! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails